Go Back   Frame Rate Issues > PC Gaming and Tech > PC Discussions

Old 16-04-09, 06:39 PM   #1
Leafy
I can has recon?

Send a message via ICQ to Leafy Send a message via AIM to Leafy Send a message via MSN to Leafy Send a message via Yahoo to Leafy
Default USB Controller fucked?

For some reason, I can't get my Wireless cheap Logitech Keyboard and Mouse to work when XP has booted up.
I can go into the BIOS, select options and stuff but as soon as I'm on the login screen, my Mouse and Keyboard stop working.
I tried plugging in just a random Optical mouse to see if that worked, and no dice.

I can't seem to find the Plug N Play option in the BIOS, but I can only assume it's enabled becase it's works with BIOS, it's already enabled?

Help? =(
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-09, 06:45 PM   #2
dillingerdan
SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Americas Army Champion!
Send a message via Yahoo to dillingerdan

Because you need to get past the driver install which doesn't happen until you are in Windows. I think if you leave it a little it should then work, but otherwise you need to get past the log-in screen for them to install. Then they're usable. If you changed the ports they are plugged into (and they worked before) change them back.
dillingerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-09, 06:50 PM   #3
Leafy
I can has recon?

Send a message via ICQ to Leafy Send a message via AIM to Leafy Send a message via MSN to Leafy Send a message via Yahoo to Leafy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillingerdan View Post
Because you need to get past the driver install which doesn't happen until you are in Windows. I think if you leave it a little it should then work, but otherwise you need to get past the log-in screen for them to install. Then they're usable. If you changed the ports they are plugged into (and they worked before) change them back.
It's ok, I think I sorted it out.
When I installed the new PSU, I reset the CMOS settings just to make sure there were no conflicts with old hardware.
In doing so, before I changed the correct jumper, I changed one right next to it((the wrong one, lol), and had forgotten I'd done so.
I put it back, and now it's all gravy. Now it's all updating and shiz, good times.
Thanks for the input though Dan!
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote